When you hear the phrase “customer support”, you probably visualize a giant call centre where you’re left on hold for hours. When someone (finally) answers your call, they don’t know much.
At Dynamic Closures, that’s not how we provide customer support. When you call our main service number (1-800-663-4599) your call is answered by a real person within seconds. Our Customer Support team is made up of dedicated problem solvers with years – sometimes decades – of experience. Their mission is to put you first and help you get your specifications, drawings, and estimates done.
“I have always been very happy with Dynamic’s service and Karen is an awesome rep that has really helped us expand on this part of our business. Thank you again.”
– Chirag “Rocco” Amin, Horizon Door & Dock, Inc., Florida
Joey Nelson (in black) and Jack Roy (in blue) review a new custom part.
Janice Sobering (standing) and Karen Eitzen (seated) review a customer’s specifications.
During office hours (8 AM – 5 PM Easter, Monday to Friday), you’re never more than a few seconds away from talking to a real person like:
- Janice Sobering – with Dynamic since 1987.
- Karen Eitzen – with Dynamic since 2002.
- Joey Nelson – with Dynamic since 2011.
Together, that’s over 48 years of collective experience. They also have a great deal of hand-on expertise: Janice and Karen originally started on our shop floor assembling doors. Joey, meanwhile has a Network and Computer Engineering Technologist degree and is highly adept with technical issues.
Have Planning Tasks? We’re Here to Help
Jack Roy prints out technical illustrations for review.
Our customer support team typically helps with tasks like:
- Finding the right product for your needs, in terms of function and form.
- Finding free assets on our site, like BIM objects and our EasySpec specifications generator.
- Div 08 spec “gotchas” that even experienced architects sometimes miss.
- Creating custom CAD files for architects whenever needed.
- Liaising with the engineering team for custom requirements.
- Warranty information.
- Preparing estimates and final quotes.
They even review specifications and note items that require custom work, are incorrectly done, or are otherwise unusual. While they can’t guarantee that your specifications will always be correct for your purposes, they do serve as an additional review to help catch problems. All in all, they typically help our clients save at least several hours of time – in the past they have occasionally saved projects from missed deadlines plus costs for wasted time and materials.
“Thanks again for returning my call late yesterday —– I really appreciate it and as an FYI, I have a level of comfort with you and your company and your inside staff that I don’t have with a lot of other manufacturers! Thanks for doing what you do!”
– Ken Marbach at Miner Central, Texas
Is there a fee for this? Absolutely not. We’ll put in as much time as needed to help you get your planning done.
Who Supports the Support Team?
Phil Petingalo at work on some custom technical illustrations.
Our frontline customer support team is backed by a few key people who are called in whenever an architect or dealer’s requirements get more complicated or customized:
- Jim Gatling, Sales. He gets involved if a client needs samples or an in-person meeting. This is common for more customized doors or when dealing with multi-site locations.
- Greg Trimboli, Sales. Like Jim, Greg assists with making presentations to you and even your clients. Greg has also been active in Ontario Association of Architects lunch and learn talks and online courses through Ron Blanks and Associates.
- Phil Petingalo, CAD Technician. His role is to create custom CAD files and technical drawings for you when needed. This can be for things you’re trying to visualize or for final custom doors.
- Mike Svenson, Production Engineering Manager. Mike gets involved when a custom door is needed. He evaluates the engineering requirements for custom doors and oversees their creation.
- Jack Roy, Sales Manager. Jack coordinates work on custom product development with the engineering team to ensure all client needs are met. He also develops the tools and processes so the team can assist customers efficiently and effectively.
If you’re trying to ensure you get key details right, we supply the experts who will help.
Janice Sobering helping a client through some specifications.
When It Has to be Right
We want to help ensure your project is a success. We don’t ask for any promises in return, because we feel it’s the quality of our products that will earn your business in the end.
If you’re an architect or dealer who needs help with a commercial security door, find out how helpful our Customer Support team can really be by reaching out to us at:
You can also contact us using the form on our contact page.