Cleaning and Care
We recommend the following:
- Basic cleaning:
- Clean with mild soap or detergent (e.g. Joy® dishwashing liquid) and lukewarm water.
- Rinse well with clean water.
- Dry thoroughly with a chamois or moist cellulose sponge to prevent water spots.
- For tough cleaning jobs, Fantastik® all purpose cleaner or other household spray cleaners may be used. Important, spray solution on a clean cloth and rub. DO NOT spray directly on closure. Rinse well with clean water and dry thoroughly with a chamois or moist cellulose sponge (if recommended by cleaner manufacturer).
- DO NOT use abrasives of any kind. Never scrape the surface with sharp instruments.
Download the Cleaning and Care Guides
Important! All equipment must be maintained by a trained service technician. Serious personal injury can result if an inexperienced person attempts to service any product.
Use Healthy and Eco-Friendly Cleaners
Dynamic Closures Corporation continues to strive to adopt the principles of sustainable development. Dynamic is committed to protecting the environment, to pollution prevention, and to maintaining public health and safety during all phases of our operations. In order to achieve this goal, Dynamic maintains a proactive, continuously improving, environmental management system which systematically reviews any environmental aspects over which we have control.
In this spirit, Dynamic Closures Corporation has assessed the cleaners that we recommend to our clients, in order to insure that they are both effective on our products and as benign as possible to the environment.
In all cases, it is preferable to prepare only as much cleaning solution as will be required for the job at hand. Any residual solution should be disposed of according to local, state, provincial, and federal laws.