COVID-19 has had a far-reaching impact on businesses around the world. While the virus continues to be a threat, Dynamic Closures will be doing its part to help flatten the curve.
In an effort to keep everyone safe, we will be limiting in-person meetings by encouraging all employees to conduct both internal and external meetings via phone whenever possible.
Dynamic Closures is committed to maintaining our standard level of service, and in doing so we will continue to meet deadlines and provide deliverables to you.
We have given our employees the option to work from home, but we have also implemented IT strategies to remain in contact with all our clients, dealers and vendors.
In addition, we have implemented the following strategies:
- Team members will be practicing social distancing and will maintain at a 6-foot distance.
- Team members will clean their work area, tools and computers before and after work.
- Any team member who has flu-like symptoms will be asked to contact the Public Health Agency and follow the COVID-19 testing protocol, including self-isolation if required.
- We ask all team members who have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days or showing any signs of cold or flu to reschedule before booking a service call.
- Our team members also have the right to refuse to enter the property if they feel there’s a risk of infection.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.