In an announcement made on January 12th, the local health authorities unveiled new public health restrictions and a stay-at-home order. Fortunately, Dynamic Closures is recognized as an essential service and remains open for business with no interruption to customers. In accordance with the new protocols, all office staff that can work from home are currently working remotely. Our manufacturing facility also continues to operate under the strictest health and safety guidelines as set forth by local health authorities.
Dynamic Closures is currently maintaining operations at a reduced capacity to service its customers, which includes providing products and support to vital sectors such as pharmacy, medical, financial, and infrastructure security.
We continue to monitor and adhere to Provincial and Federal guidelines. Should circumstances warrant a significant change in operations, affected customers will be informed promptly.
Dynamic Closures takes its responsibilities to employee safety seriously. As such, additional protocols are in place to help ensure a healthy work environment, including frequent communication and monitoring, increased sanitation, social distancing measures, site access restrictions, and the ability to work remotely where feasible.
We thank for your patience, and we encourage everyone to do their part during these challenging and unprecedented times.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm Eastern Time
Our Covid-19 Statement
COVID-19 has had a far-reaching impact on businesses around the world. While the virus continues to be a threat, Dynamic Closures will be doing its part to help flatten the curve.
In an effort to keep everyone safe, we will be limiting in-person meetings by encouraging all employees to conduct both internal and external meetings via phone whenever possible.
Dynamic Closures is committed to maintaining our standard level of service, and in doing so we will continue to meet deadlines and provide deliverables to you.
We have given our employees the option to work from home, but we have also implemented IT strategies to remain in contact with all our clients, dealers and vendors.
In addition, we have implemented the following strategies:
- Team members will be practicing social distancing and will maintain at a 6-foot distance.
- Team members will clean their work area, tools and computers before and after work.
- Any team member who has flu-like symptoms will be asked to contact the Public Health Agency and follow the COVID-19 testing protocol, including self-isolation if required.
- We ask all team members who have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days or showing any signs of cold or flu to reschedule before booking a service call.
- Our team members also have the right to refuse to enter the property if they feel there’s a risk of infection.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.