Content goes here
Outstanding layout designs and thoughtful details are easily achieved with curves.
- 10 in. (250mm) Radius
- 90° Curve: 16 in. (410mm) Curve Length
- 120° Curve: 10 1/2 in. (270mm) Curve Length
- 135° Curve: 7 15/16 in. (200mm) Curve Length
- 150° Curve: 5 1/4 in. (130mm) Curve Length
- 14in. (360mm) Radius
- 90° Curve: 22 in. (560mm) Curve Length
- 22in. (560mm) Radius
- 90° Curve: 34 ½ in. (876mm) Curve Length
Dynamic Closures offers custom curves in days not weeks.
These curves are bent in our factory by following your CAD detail for best possible outcome. Templates of job site headers are also accepted.
Once the curve is bent it is then baked, (that is, heat hardened overnight) to a T-6 strength in our oven designed for this process.
No other manufacturer of side folding grilles and doors offers this service without outsourcing them – which adds weeks to the lead time. This is just one of the many exclusives only from Dynamic Closures.
Get access to brochures, drawings, installation guides, specs and layouts in our downloads area.
Download our BAS Guide
Learn how building automation systems can make client goals achievable – especially when integrated with Dynamic Closures maglock-enabled doors.